Sunday, February 11, 2007

Back To Normal

For now that is.

If you remember the shenanigans a few weeks ago, I had water issues.

Of course, the bumbling workmen took their sweet ass time fixing it (what's new?). They also had to install a new light fixture in my closet because water ran into the ceiling and got in the electric circuit. Well. You can guess what I'm about to write next...Yes, water did get on my clothing. Luckily, it all washed out. I spent last Saturday bleaching down my closet.

In other tenement news, yesterday, I did battle with the big white monster; and won. My refrigerator. It desperately needed a major defrosting session. It became an all day feat let me tell you, with ice at least 3 inches thick on the bottom. Naughty me. Naughty me.

Can you tell I have terrible refrigerator management skills? Weird, since I keep it flawlessly clean and bleached down at all times. If you live in my neighborhood and happened to hear loud thuds, it was me hurling chunks of ice out my window into the back garden. Since it's Antarctica cold here right now, I figure they will stay there for awhile. Right now, I'm bruised and battered from hacking away at ice, but now I can fit more than a teeny tiny box of Bird's Eye veggies in my freezer.

No comments: