Saturday, August 23, 2008

Obama-Biden

Well, it looks like I was clearly wrong from the beginning. Not surprised there! I originally (and incorrectly) predicted that Biden or Richardson would be the democratic hopeful for president this year. Now, with today's news, knowing that at least one of them will be on the ticket, I'm a little more confident about rooting for Obama. Still, I would have liked to see a Clinton-Biden ticket, or Clinton-Richardson, but this will certainly do.

I can't wait to see who McCain picks as a running mate. So far, the choices the media has as possibilities would be pure suicide, should he go with them.

We need change. And I firmly believe that it cannot come from another Republican administration. In fact, in my lifetime, I don't recall any positive outcome from having that lot in the executive office.

No comments: