Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I Was Born to Live Up to My Name

I've been tagged by the Noble Savage to do this meme. I've been feeling some brain drain with my posts of late, so it's nice to do something community wide and fun. Since I don't know many in the blogging community, I'm going to break the rules and not tag anyone back.

List one fact, word or tidbit that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your first or middle name. You can theme it to your blog or make it general. Then tag one person for each letter of your name.

T: Tenacious. I'm stubborn to the core and would cut my nose off to spite my face in a heartbeat. Definitely a family trait.

A: Anglo-American. My father is from England, my mother a mix of English and Native American. I am truly my own worst enemy.

B: Bookworm. I love to read. Aliterates confuse the hell out of me.

I: Independent. Sometimes this bites me squarely in the arse. For the most part, it works to plan. I like doing my own thing.

T: Traveler. In the last five years, I have seriously been infected with the travel bug.

H: History Major. I'm forever working towards my Bachelor's degree.

A: Animal Kingdom. I'm a huge animal lover.

No comments: