Monday, August 27, 2007

Playing Catch Up

Please excuse me while I play catch up here. Last night, I managed to add four new successive posts. I also added another I had composed awhile back, but for some reason couldn't commit to. To be honest, at first glance, it didn't have the proper flow I was looking for in an entry. My friends and family won out because this is a blog about what the hell I do with the spare time I allege never to have. I had another look, cleaned it up, and decided to run with it. It's titled "Pushing Issue", and can be found in the July archives (or by clicking on the provided link).

Sometimes, I'll begin a post and save until later when I have the time to add more palaver, or clean it up a bit before sending it off to the public. Because of this, and as with the case of some of the more recent posts, the entry falls under the date stamp in which it was originally first created. Even if that means several weeks ago and one has to search for it.

No comments: