Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A Triscuit, A Trasket

Have you tried the new Triscuits Thin Crisps? If you haven’t, then run, run, run; don't walk, right out and buy some. And while you're at it, pick me up another box. I'm just about out. These are so good! Takes a bit of the guilt out of my naughty night time grazing ritual. I normally buy the reduced fat brand, but these are even lower in fat. On the plus side, you can eat more per serving. It still has a lot of salt though, which doesn’t bother me.

Compared to the original Triscuits, these are downright nutritious, and they can be found almost anywhere.

Serving size 15 crackers (30g)
Calories 130
Calories from Fat 45
Total Fat 5g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g

Whole Wheat, Soybean Oil, Salt, Monoglycerides
(I've never seen so few ingredients in a Kraft food product in my lifetime)

The back of the box even has a coupon for Athenos brand hummus. Imagine that. Hummus has gone all national and soccer mom-ish and stuff!

No comments: