Wednesday, June 11, 2008

C Ya!

After waiting anxiously all Sunday night and all Monday morning, I finally received the e-mail that contained my grade for the semester. It's a C. Don't get me wrong, I'm actually happy with this grade. It's exactly what I anticipated. I worked very hard for this grade and I knew going in that an A was out of the question, and that a B was asking too much. A nice little C.

I'm praying this will be the end of attending my current college, and I'll be able to graduate with my Associates degree. But I'm not hopeful. I am currently in the process of dealing with the college appeals committee to move my entry year back to its original date so that I don't have to take two more classes. You see, I was away from my school for a year due to a situation I am convinced was the college's fault. It's long and complicated and I can't explain without tears welling up in my eyes. I just never expected my school to act in a way that would bring me to this level of frustration.

No comments: