Saturday, August 18, 2007

Bon Voyage, Friends

I'm so unbelievably jealous right now. My good friend D and his girlfriend are heading off Monday on a ten day cruise to the Baltic region.

I should be writing this post in green because that is what I'm feeling right about now. Green with envy.

I should be in the Baltic right now (stomps feet, crosses arms, and purses lips together).

How could someone I know be going to these hallowed places before I do!? And all at a cost of a night's stay in a fashionable hotel room.

You lucky ducks!

Copenhagen, Denmark. (I've been planning that trip for eons!)

St. Petersburg, Russia. (Oh, I am so gonna plan a trip and show you! Just you wait and see!)

Someday. Someday.

As you already know, the above rant is all in the name of fun and I wish you two an excellent trip.

Please do flash a thought through your head for me as you are walking up The Jordan Staircase in the Winter Palace.

Have a safe trip and remember to post pictures!

No comments: