Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My Own Worst Enemy

Me.

I am my own worst enemy. There I said it. I started this thing with a deep fear that over time I'd end up having nothing to write about. Now, I have about thirty, count 'em, thirty items banked for future posting. This doesn't count the everyday things that occur, or the newsworthy stories that will come up.

Naturally, I've already done myself in. See, I drafted and banked an item about generic street fairs here in the city. Last night, I attended a lecture which addressed this very issue. So, I feel like that proposed entry has dried up and I can't think of posting it in the near future. I discussed another item with H about the silly low rent cable channel commercials of our childhood that I have yet to post here. Collecting dust was an item I wrote about the proposed sale of the Starrett City housing development. Now, that deal has fallen through, so my proposed entry has gone and done the same.

Alright, already! I have to bite the bullet and stop hoarding my entries. Or else I'm doing myself in and defeating the purpose of this blog.

Enough said.

No comments: