Saturday, January 13, 2007

"Ayyyy"


Even Arthur H. Fonzarelli would concur. I earned that grade.

The A that is.

Last semester, I took my first online course in nutrition (I needed a science course to go towards my degree), and it was no small feat. Very writing intensive, the professor's only criticism in her evaluation of me was that my online discussions were "inconsistent, marked by excellent, but infrequent contributions". Actually, it was kind of difficult to discuss the topics of the course with certain classmates, especially the ones who viewed the discussion board as a way to constantly criticize each other's remarks and observations.

Oh well, lesson learned for the future. Other than that, I was ace in all other facets of the course.

Imagine my happiness today when I got that A in the mail.

No comments: