Friday, November 03, 2006

Boston



I’ve been to Boston like fifty million times (a shout out to M who is my usual Boston partner in crime!). I’ve pretty much seen all of the city, but have never really done the touristy kind of stuff; until last month for my birthday. Mom and I went there for the weekend and did the Freedom Trail. It was so fun!

The weather agreed with us, so fun Revolutionary times were to be had by all. Every time I visit I invariably think to myself that I just NEED to move there. I will never rule out a move because Boston, right after New York City, has always been close to my heart. It’s a combination of the city and the New England culture I love.

Just don’t ask about the back alley M had to pull me out of during our 21st birthday pub crawl!

Pictures here. Enjoy!

No comments: